November 15, 2011
- MACARONI KID HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2011!
- Unearth Malee LOCALS SUDS DEAL!
- WINNERS OF MICHE BAG GIVEAWAY!
- Developing Your Child's Self-Esteem
- Macaroni Cares
- Macaroni Made: PUMPKIN CHIP BROWNIES = YUM!
- Sweet & Sasse November Calendar!
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- MAX & RUBY: BUNNY PARTY
- Stroller Strides!
- Wiggles & Giggles Consignment
- FREE Museum Days!!
- Kids Eat Free!
- Local Story Times!
Nick Jr.’s #1 Rated Television Program Comes To Life On Stage
At Terrace Theater at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center In Long
On November 20th At 1:00 PM
MAX & RUBY: BUNNY PARTY - Tickets Are On Sale Now!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALEX AND FAMILY FOR WINNING THE FAMILY 4-PACK OF TICKETS TO SEE MAX & RUBY: BUNNY PARTY!
In anticipation of their upcoming show, Ruby took some time out of her very busy schedule for an exclusive interview with Macaroni Kid!!
1. Why are you coming to Long Beach, CA? Max and I have been so excited to see all our friends across the US. We just love seeing all the families singing and hopping along with us! We are looking forward to having everyone visit us at the Max and Ruby: Bunny Party.
2. Is it fun travelling with your brother?
I love it! Although, Max is a little messy and it seems I’m always cleaning up after him. But I am a very
good teacher so I’m trying my best to teach Max how to stay organized like me!
3. Tell me a little bit about the show?
Oh it's so exciting! Max and I are throwing a surprise party for a super duper special birthday guest. We take a musical bus ride, have a beauty makeover, and enjoy some very interesting guests at the party. I can’t wait for everyone to join us and have a great time!
4. How old are you?
I am seven years old and in second grade – but everyone tells me I’m very mature for my age.
5. Tell us about Max.
Max is three-and-a-half years old. He doesn’t go to school yet, but he’s very smart! Max loves trucks, robots, and spiders – and he’s never far away from his slug and red elephant.
6. Do you and your brother Max get along?
Of course! He’s my brother. Well, ok, sometimes we disagree on things – and, you know, Max is pretty stubborn and has an unusual way of going about things – but we always come to a compromise, and sometimes things work out even better than we planned!
7. What’s your favorite activity?
I love making crafts and playing with my best friend, Louise. My Grandma taught me to bake, so I like to make delicious treats like birthday cakes. I also really like being a Bunny Scout and playing the piano!
8. Can you give us a hint as to who the “Super Duper Special Birthday Guest” will be?
I can’t give it away! You will have to come and find out.
9. Do you still have tea parties now that you are on the road?
Of course! We have a lot of time between traveling to meet all our new friends and we love taking tea breaks along the way.
10. What makes your lemonade the best in the whole world?
Because Grandma taught me how to make it!
11. What is your favorite outfit to wear to a party?
I love wearing pretty dresses. It makes me feel like a beautiful princess.
12. What are some of your favorite things to do?
I love to go shopping! And I really love to give beauty makeovers to my friends; and Max when no one else is around!
Tickets for Max & Ruby: Bunny Party in Long Beach are on sale now. Tickets start at $20 and are available via all Ticketmaster outlets, www.ticketmaster.com and the Long Beach Performing Arts Center Box Office. For exciting show announcements and ticket information please visit maxandrubyontour.com
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC