CHOCOLATE DIPPED HOLIDAY PRETZELS!
These holiday pretzels as so easy and so much fun for kids to create! Your kids will love to make, share and eat them!
You will need:
2 lb of chocolate
2 bars of white chocolate
1 bag of pretzels rods
Green and Red food coloring
1. Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave, or melt it in a double boiler on the stove. (Have an adult help you with this.)
2. One at a time, dip the pretzels so that they are covered half-way.
3. Put the pretzels on waxed paper until they harden.
4. Melt both bars of white chocolate separately and mix in food coloring
5. Drizzle colored chocolate over chocolate section of pretzels